Designed to be Chosen by Jesus Christ's Name
"For many are called, but few are chosen." Matthew 22:14
The words of Jesus “I have chosen you, you haven’t chosen Me” is a personal revelation that it is He in us. It’s not by self-effort, chance or ability that He called us to be His (John 15:16). We have been chosen and blessed prior to the creation of the world, adopted into the family of God without fault or blemish (Ephesians 1:4). The feeling of being accepted gives us freedom to express who God intended us to be and do what God intended us to do. Without this revelation, we continue our story of how we accepted Jesus based on this circumstance and that circumstance.
God does the calling and we do the choosing. God created us with a will and He gave us the right to exercise our will; to make choices. We have the choice, eternal life by receiving Jesus Christ as our personal Savior or death by rejecting Him. Even after we have received Jesus as Savior, we continually make choices: things we do, what we believe and what we say allowing life or death to work in us. We are now able to discover the works He has designed for us (Ephesians 2:10).
God named Himself Jesus Christ so we could relate to Him and discover the gift given to each person. The invitation to use His name, Jesus Christ, gives us the power to use His name to live by and operate in. The name of Jesus is the greatest, most powerful name in existence (Philippians 2:9). The authority given by Jesus permits us to take action on His behalf (Matthew 28:18-20). It is by faith in Jesus Christ’s name that we are saved, given the gift of the Holy Spirit to be our helper, set free from the bondage of sin, given total provision and continuous supply for all things, healed and made whole.
Jesus Christ’s Name
1. Jesus Christ’s name is above all names (Philippians 2:9).
2. Jesus Christ’s name is the access to fulfilling every human need and desire (II Peter 1:3).
3. Jesus Christ’s name releases wholeness (Acts 4:10). Whole is to be sound or in complete in health; nothing broken; nothing missing; containing all of its parts; entire and lacking nothing.
4. Jesus Christ is the ‘How to’ name. When we rise up, we begin living our life in prosperity and increase. To walk is to produce amazing results in life. It is by faith in Jesus Christ’s name that we rise up, walk and are made whole in every area of our life (Acts 3:6).
5. Jesus Christ’s name is given for us to be saved (Acts 4:12).
6. The name of Jesus Christ spoken by faith, releases renewed strength and perfect soundness (Acts 3:16).
7. Speaking Jesus Christ’s name opens the door of total provision and continuous supply (II Corinthians 9:8).
8. Everything is for Jesus Christ’s name sake (Psalm 23:3).
9. Jesus Christ’s name was given to cover every human sin, weakness, illness and lack (Isaiah 53:5).
Call on Jesus Christ’s name every day. This is not for eternal life after death, but it is giving expression to life on earth. Jesus Christ’s name was given to be spoken (Psalm 107:2). Choose this day to rejoice in the Lord. Be aware that He is the treasure in your body and the excellency of your life (II Corinthians 4:7). Receive the provisions of Jesus Christ’s name with thanksgiving and praise. Say it to be so!
I have faith in the health and prospering power of the Holy Spirit as You work freely and mightily in me now! All things are working for my good. I am guided to the right place, at the right time and with the right people by You, Holy Spirit. This gift of faith makes me whole, strong and sound. Thank you Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.