Arise and Go!
“Moses My servant is dead. Now therefore, arise, go over this Jordan, you and all this people, to the land which I am giving to them—the children of Israel.” Joshua 1:2
When one in authority tells you to arise, there is a sense of motivation to do as instructed and arise! You wake up, go your way, are resurrected, stand up, pay attention. When you hear, by revelation, Jesus Christ say, “Arise now”, He is saying, “Your past is gone and now is the moment of choice and action.” A good example of God’s attitude about the past, is His command to arise and take action is found in I Samuel 16:1. Saul was rejected by God from reigning over Israel; Samuel was feeling sorry for himself. The Lord said to Samuel, “How long will you mourn for Saul? Fill your horn with oil, and go.”
Commands to Arise
1. “Awake, awake! Put on your strength, O Zion; Put on your beautiful garments… shake yourself from the dust, arise; sit down…” Isaiah 52:1-2. To sit down means to trust in the Lord.
2. “...Get up into the high mountain; lift up your voice with strength, lift it up, be not afraid; say, behold your God!” Isaiah 40:9.
3. “Awake, you who sleep, arise from the dead, and Christ will give you light.” Ephesians 5:14.
4. “Go your way; and as you have believed, so let it be done for you...” Matthew 8:13. I go my way, as I believe it is done to me.
Hear the voice of Jesus saying, “Arise”, and understand the motivation to action. Initiative activates the given provisions of God to overflow into our lives. In the first book of Joshua, the Lord says 10 times He has already given us victory and it will unfold as we act. The ‘how to’ shows up as we advance toward our destiny and dreams.
The Lord Gives
1. “Everywhere you walk, I have given you.” Joshua 1:3
2. “Be strong and of good courage; you will divide the land I gave your fathers.” Joshua 1:6
3. “Go in to possess the land I have given you.” Joshua 1:11
4. “Remember the word which Moses gave to you.” Joshua 1:13
5. “Your God has given you rest.” Joshua 1:13
6. “Your God has given you this land.” Joshua 1:13
7. “The Lord gave you the land on this side of Jordan.” Joshua 1:14
8. “The Lord has given you rest.” Joshua 1:15
9. “Take possession of the land the Lord gave you.” Joshua 1:15
10. “You shall enjoy the land of your possession.” Joshua 1:15
Repetition solidifies revelation! Today we live after the cross of Jesus which means by the name of Jesus Christ. We have provision for all things. “He that spared not His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him freely give us all things?” Romans 8:32.
Let us go into 2018 with revelation. This is the year to challenge our thinking to believe the impossible is possible. The Holy Spirit, dwelling within each of us, is our supernatural faith to believe and receive all things are possible. I have what I say. Every need is met and every desired is fulfilled. As we plant, by affirming God’s Word into our deep belief system, we will see the glory (results) of God (John 11:40).
Believe illness changes to health. Poverty thinking changes to wealth thinking. Failures are stepping stones to greater opportunities. All things are a pattern for your good. A complete confidence in God is arising within me. I now see every circumstance is God’s plan to turn my faith thinking and speaking into my physical reality. Old conditioned responses are turned into new responses based on God’s Word that I believe. This is my land that my God has given me. I am a new creature; old things are passed away; behold all things are become new (II Corinthians 5:17). Amen.