“To show forth thy loving kindness in the morning, and thy faithfulness every night.”
David declared many times in Psalms ‘to show forth’ the kindness of God’s works. Declare is to show it forth; to make known or state clearly. As believers we have the power and authority to declare and expect that it will be carried out because of Jesus Christ. The words that we speak will be established (manifested, revealed, shown to be true) as we have spoken them.
- “Sing praises to the Lord, which dwelleth in Zion: declare among the people his doings.” Psalm 9:11.
- “Come and hear, all ye that fear God, and I will declare what he hath done for my soul.” Psalm 66:16.
- “But I will declare forever; I will sing praises to the God of Jacob.” Psalm 75:9.
- “I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord.” Psalm 118:17.
- “One generation shall praise thy works to another, and shall declare thy mighty acts.” Psalm 145:4.
Show Forth His Loving Kindness
1. The revelation of God’s loving kindness gives us great confidence in Him and ourselves. The expression of His unconditional love is always His initiative. Because of His ‘great love’, He released mercy inviting us to a life lived under His great grace! Everything from God is a gift. Through revelation we know that we can never earn nor do we deserve His gifts. We show forth a great confidence when believe and receive all things from God. Why do we have a great confidence? Because we know on the inside that we are dependent upon Him. As a result, we look independent to others. We show forth great confidence in the midst of people who live in fear and insecurity more than anything else. We show forth confidence because we know that no matter what, His glory (results) will be seen upon us (Isaiah 60:2).
2. Show forth the result of tithing. As we practice tithing, there is a shifting, life experience that we can’t explain. Tithing is giving 10% of your income to your church (Malachi 3:10-11). Tithing works in supernatural ways. As we tithe (giving out of God’s gift of substance), it creates a vacuum which is refilled with increase. As we practice tithing, we will experience that it gets easier to pay bills and there appears to be more money left over after paying bills.
We will experience more urges to give and will have greater revelation of being a seed sower and a harvest receiver. “There is that scattereth, and yet increaseth; and there is that withholdeth more than is meet, but it tendeth to poverty.” Proverbs 11:24.
3. Show forth the results of choosing our attitude. When we choose daily an attitude of joy and peace and therefore respond to all things with an attitude of peace and joy, our lives will reflect greater strength. We have the potential to experience a life of no fear, no blame, no guilt, no bad moods, no discouragement and no pain. In order to use choice making effectively, we must mix it with faith. Choose to believe, know and speak God’s Word and resist the urge to return to old patterns (Hebrews 3:12). Be aware of old ways that attempt to creep back into our life. We may not admit we are departing from God or sinning, but we are. If we choose the life of Christ, He is faithful to bring us through every situation that would seem to be impossible.
4. Show forth the results of...
- Believing and speaking God’s Word.
- Saying what you want like you already have it.
- Continually train your belief system, thinking, memory, physical body, and awareness.
- Always casting your cares on the Lord.
Heavenly Father, I speak by Jesus Christ’s name. By His name spoken, the door of total provision is open. The Holy Spirit on earth contains every provision of every promise. The Holy Spirit is my unlimited substance of God, given for unlimited good. He designed Himself to be in me to work on my behalf of my beliefs (Matthew 8:13). The Holy Spirit performs the word of faith I speak; that’s why the faith thoughts I speak become the things I see in my life. Thank you Lord for Your design to bless me. As I believe, it is done unto me.