Believe, See, Receive
"Jesus said to her, "Did I not say to you that if you would believe you would see the glory of God?" John 11:40 (NKJV)
Jesus gave the truth about life… BELIEVE. It is not that we, as Christians, don’t have enough faith or belief in God, but we may not have the faith response in order to produce amazing results. Jesus gave an example of what we can be like and what we can do by trusting God. Everything Jesus did on earth is our potential, if we believe. Believe, receive and see the glory of God (John 11:40).
All believers in Jesus Christ have access to His faith, but it requires revelation to activate it and see it at work. When we mix faith with belief, the Holy Spirit is activated to bring forth what we hoped for bringing it into the natural realm. It’s not the ‘thing’ that hinders us, annoys us or causes us emotional suffering; it’s how we believe about it.
God’s grace is a gift to receive, not a reward for striving and struggling through works. What a great privilege to have the revelation and understanding that the creator and upholder of this universe became human to save us, redeem us and give us new life. We are the work, the design and the complete love of God. In spite of human pain and suffering, Jesus faced the death on the cross with joy (Hebrews 12:2). Joy because it was God’s requirement for us to know the potential Jesus provided. God designed faith to be an inside job. That is why it can be challenging to discover Jesus’ potential because we can become addicted to work and performance to gain reward. No work can accomplish salvation, but only by calling on the name of Jesus Christ (Romans 10:13).
Every morning I focus on Romans 10:12, giving thanks for all things and choosing my attitude for the day. Lord Jesus Christ, I call on Your name, You are rich over me. The Lord’s riches over me are peace, power, prosperity and purpose. I receive my supernatural peace from You, Holy Spirit. My peace cannot be shaken. I receive my power from You, Holy Spirit. You give me the power to choose an attitude of faith that works by love for every day and for every event. I receive my increased plenty that causes me to always have sufficiency for all things. God, Your pleasure is my prosperity. I receive the power for my purpose now and for always. I am the will of God on earth for me and my purpose to do what is written in my heart! Saved is an all inclusive word meaning our names are written in heaven, safety, wholeness, soundness and total provision. To be saved has the same meaning as riches.
What a great privilege to be alive, created and designed by God to be a dream maker and become a dream producer. “Did I not say to you that if you would believe you would see the glory of God?” John 11:40. The glory of God is you and me as believers in Christ; we are containers of His glory that produces amazing results! No matter what happens in this world, God’s glory will be seen upon us (Isaiah 60:2).
Our career in life is to establish God’s Word into our belief system; creating a new faith. Because of Jesus and the practice of His sayings, take inventory of old belief systems and be willing to change your thinking from limitation to all things are possible (Mark 9:23). Believing in God’s love and favor toward us moves us into a position to receive from Him. It is possible to live a power over fear, no offense, no regret, peaceful and joyful life by understanding our position in the Holy Spirit and His position in us. The Holy Spirit is the treasure in us and the excellency life (II Corinthians 4:7).
1. I am dead to sin (doubt) and alive to God. I am the righteous of God because of Jesus Christ (II Corinthians 5:21). I say it to be so!
2. I believe there are no problems, only opportunities to experience the power working in me by the Holy Spirit for provision in all things (Ephesians 3:20, Philippians 2:13).
3. I am convinced and fully persuaded that what God has promised He will perform and create in my life by my belief and trust in Him (Romans 4:21).
4. As I work on changing any belief of limitation or staying the same from what the world’s system has taught me, I now believe all things are possible, illness turns to health, poverty turns to wealth, failures turn to success and human love turns to unconditional love. I speak God’s Word by faith.
5. I am a dream maker and a dream producer. The creative power of the Holy Spirit in me produces what is written in my heart. I am amazed at the creation of God, ME! Thanks be to God whose mercy endures forever! Amen.