Believe... Therefore, Speak!
"We having the spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak." II Corinthians 4:13.
Jesus gave the truth about life... BELIEVE! God's Word says if we could believe in our hearts and say it in a personal, present-tense way (by faith), it will be done unto us (Matthew 8:13). We choose to believe and accept the scriptures as Truth. If we have any doubt, we are double-minded; our faith will be hindered. When we mix faith with belief, the Holy Spirit is activated to bring forth what we hoped for into the natural realm.
Words are a creative force. Abundant life, the future and the power of being a channel of God's riches are in our mouth. We can have all of God's good by our faith statements based on His Word. Speak God's Word, train our mind to think upon God's Word and His Word becomes a major part of our life.
Take time to review what God's Word says about the power given to us by speaking words of faith. There will be times in life that will attempt to tame your faith. Disappointments and delays can hammer at hope, shifting us from the creative energy of the Lord back to sensual pleasures: over-eating, over-spending, over-consumption of alcohol, misuse of drugs, etc. There is a level of life in the Lord where negative experiences no longer have power over us because we have a new uplifted mental and emotional attitude; a different perception. On this level, all things work together for good (Romans 8:28).
Speak God's Word by Faith
1. I will be satisfied with the fruit of my mouth and with the increase of my lips shall be filled (Proverbs 18:20).
2. Death and life are in the power of my tongue (Proverbs 18:21).
3. For by my words I am justified and by my words I shall be condemned (Matthew 12:37).
4. I love life and see good days. I will refrain my tongue from evil and my lips that I speak no guile (I Peter 3:10).
5. Let no corrupt communication proceed out of my mouth, but that which is good to use of edifying, that it may minister grace to the hearers (Ephesians 4:29).
Speaking words of life, health and peace changes everything for the better. The more we speak faith-power words with authority, the more we experience amazing results. Do you have the nerve and the courage to begin to believe that you have been given power to create and change things with the authority to do so? Do you dare to believe that all things are possible; you have what you say, every need is met and every desire is fulfilled?
Stop then Start
1. Stop believing that prayer is an attempt to approach a distant God, hoping He will help you. Start believing that because of Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit is the treasure your body designed to be your Helper in all things (Hebrews 13:6).
2. Stop deferring your life by waiting for a breakthrough or something that could happen tomorrow to make you feel better. Start calling your life a breakthrough and every day becomes a breakthrough in God's increased ways. Now is your moment of power.
3. Stop asking God to do what He said He has already done. Start with the revelation of who you are in Christ and who is living in you. The Holy Spirit is the unlimited substance of God, given to believers in Jesus for unlimited good (Hebrews 1:1).
4. Stop believing in lack. Start believing in what Jesus said in Matthew 8:16-17. After Jesus' death and resurrection, His provision was released and brought to earth by the Holy Spirit. His provision is available to all believers that see it and say it to be so!
5. Give and receive (Luke 6:38). Giving with a grateful, generous attitude opens the channel for God's provided substance. Watch and see the shift in your life and circumstances when you freely give. It is God's will for me to prosper and be in health so that I am a channel for riches to others. Thank you, Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.