The Law of Life on Earth... Ideas Become the Thing
"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1
Faith is a living, creative, active and powerful force; it is a conscious, deliberate choice to put our trust in the power of God. Faith is the ability to call things that are not as if they already are, the ability to speak opposite of the circumstance and the ability to predict our future according to God's Word. Faith gives God access into our lives, an opening through which He can funnel His favor and blessings. God given faith is the connection with the invisible for our total provision and continuous supply.
Faith is our perception; it is how we see things and it is the desires in our heart. Faith is not something we can acquire on our own nor is it deserved; it is our gift from God releasing Him to be our true ability (Romans 12:3). God operates in faith. We were His idea before the foundation of the world (Ephesians 1:4). Paul's ideas (Romans 12:3) came out of His mouth which is a faith law. God put this faith law in place because we were created in His image (Genesis 1:26).
Calling upon Jesus Christ's name to be made whole (salvation) is God's idea. At the same time Jesus walked on earth healing the sick, there was a man who was a leper. He came to Jesus believing He could make him clean. When the idea came out of his mouth, Jesus made him clean (Mark 1:40-42). There was also a woman who had been sick for twelve years. When she heard about Jesus, the idea came to her mind and she said, "If I may touch but His clothes, I shall be made whole." When she spoke her faith idea, it became reality; she touched Him and was made whole (Mark 5:25-29).
Peter believed the idea that sick people would be healed, restored and renewed by Jesus Christ's name. When Peter and John were going into the Temple for prayer, there was a lame man who asked them for money. Peter saw the man, his 'faith idea' was for him to be healed. Peter took hold of his hand and commanded him to rise up and walk in Jesus Christ's name. Immediately he was healed and strengthened. He went into the Temple walking, leaping and praising God (Acts 3:6-8).
The Israelites sought the law of righteousness by doing what works (Romans 10:32). They were ignorant of the idea that righteousness is a gift from God, released through Jesus. It is the same for us today. We are testimonies of the choices we have made, by the thoughts and ideas that moved through our minds and have become what we are today. We are what we believe and the words we speak.
Life Giving, Health Producing Ideas From God
1. Salvation is having eternal life with Christ; never dying, we move to a different place. Salvation is safety, security, preservation, wholeness, empowered by God. Because of Jesus Christ, I am saved, strong, sound, and empowered by God to be a faith-choice maker.
2. Jesus said, "Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect" Matthew 5:48. 'Perfect' does not mean behavior; it is the position we are already in through Christ. I will declare what I am in my future, not what I am at this moment. This statement requires time to think about how God sees us in our position in Christ, not how we seem to be in our now or in our circumstance. It is important to use our faith imagination to experience wholeness, perfect health and energy to live; we call it into our NOW. It is the intention of God by His Word for all to prosper and be in health (III John 1:2).
3. Great idea: Because I am in Christ and Christ in me by the Holy Spirit, so then are my circumstances. If I stop believing in illness, my health will improve. If I stop believing in lack, my abundance will increase. If I take responsibility for my thinking and speaking, I will stop making excuses for lack.
4. God's Word says the source of human limitation was destroyed by Jesus on the cross. We no longer have to keep trying to improve our human traits. I have access to walk in the newness of life (Romans 6:4-7). Newness of life is having the blessing of Abraham connection, the Holy Spirit (Galatians 3:14).
5. Because we are called to be choosers, we choose this day what we believe... God's Word!
- I believe all things are possible, therefore, I believe in abundance (Matthew 17:20).
- I believe I have sufficiency for all things, therefore, I am free of worry (II Corinthians 9:8).
- I believe illness is paid for by Jesus, therefore, I believe in the provision of health.
- I believe, by Jesus' stripes, I am healed, restored and renewed, therefore, I have perfect health and increased strength.
Disease is illegal. Lack is not real. Addictions are wrong choices. Old age is an excuse for laziness. Insecurity is a lie. Because of Jesus, there is always plenty! Amen.