Reign in Life... Empowered!
"For if by one man's offense death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ." Romans 5:17
Reign is to have authority; authority given to you by someone else; to hold royal office; a time to be influential; very powerful; empowered; a time to rule in your world pronouncing peace and prosperity upon it.
Romans 5:17 in Faith Sections
1. "...by one, Jesus Christ." Understand, accept and live by the scriptural fact in Colossians 3:4 that Jesus is your life. "Christ, who is your life..." Jesus Christ as your Savior is your inner life. "...shall appear..." At some point in time you will know Christ is your Savior and you have inherited eternal life. Your first experience of reigning power is at Salvation. This is when Christ appears, He becomes your inside power, your source for all things. The rest of your reigning power comes after that. Christ has appeared to me!
2. "...much more..." God is a God of increase. He is the Creator with creative ability that never ends. God is a God for every believer when they take the time to discover Him and believe He is more than willing to give much more in every area of life. This requires removing all religious beliefs shifting them to 'life' beliefs. Doing rituals, traditions or human rules will not get you closer to God, it's backwards and does not work. God designed believers to contain Him (Holy Spirit). This is a scriptural fact that allows you to know you are close to God. Trying to feel close to God because of activities is not faith. Lift up your perception of yourself, how you feel and 'things' that seem difficult to your provision and continuous supply perception. Believe and see the results (glory) of God (John 11:40).
3. "...much more they which receive abundance of grace..." Receiving and giving is a doorway to grace. Grace released is NO lack. When you realize that God owes you nothing, you are in a position to receive an abundance of grace; the door of grace is opened wide! Grace is God's great gift for every believer in Jesus Christ. "And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work." II Corithians 9:8. God's grace is His inherited substance that lavishly blesses and increases. This comes after the revelation of unrestrained giving (vs 7). Unrestrained means cheerful, hilarious; there are no strings attached to giving. Learn to give by the Holy Spirit's direction. Give, and it shall by given to you again in increased form (Luke 6:38). God's way to live on earth life, health and peace.
4. "...the gift of righteousness..." Receiving righteousness is simple when you stop thinking righteousness is behavior. Righteousness is Jesus Christ who became sin and took your place of sin that separated you from God and made you the righteousness of Him (II Corinthians 5:21). Jesus Christ is wisdom, righteousness, sanctification and redemption (I Corinthians 1:30). His Spirit dwells in us as an abundant source of life on earth. Do not think that you are close to God because you are good. Self-righteousness leads to destruction. I am the righteous of God when I accepted Jesus as my Savior! Believe it and act that way!
5. "...shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ." Reigning by Jesus in life is discovering you are empowered by Him and He gives you power over your emotions and the ability to think right and speak right which creates your God given destiny.
6. Lord Jesus Christ, I am receiving my gifted provisions now, with thanksgiving and praise. You gird me with strength so I am empowered, giving me authority to walk in peace. I receive my health provision. I receive my gift of righteousness. I receive my authority for all things. I receive my peace provision. I receive my increase provision. I receive my financial provision. I receive with thanksgiving and praise to You; this is my daily bread (Matthew 6:11). I am a channel for riches to flow to others. Thank You Lord, for Your provisions in my life. I say this to be so! In Jesus Christ's name. Amen!
Gird is to empower with strength. Strength is mental and emotional energy and peace to live. It gives you a feeling of well-being and a sense of belonging to someone greater than you.