Faith Pleases God
“But without faith it is impossible to please him; for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.”
As born-again believers, we have residing within our spirit the faith of God. God given faith is the connection with the invisible for our total provision and continuous supply. Faith is a living, creative and powerful force that is focused in Jesus Christ; it is a principle of action and power. Faith is a strong belief, a complete trust and a confident assurance that what we want and hope for is going to happen (Hebrews 11:1). Faith is not something we can acquire on our own, but it is a gift from God. Faith is cultivated through fellowship with the Father and His Word by the Holy Spirit in us. Fellowship is quality time spent alone with God and getting to know Him; it develops trust and enhances our faith.
The first work of faith is speaking faith based on God’s Word. Speaking faith calls into being that which does not yet exist (Job 22:28). We become what we want to be by affirming that we already are and we will have what we desire by affirming that we already have it. Words of faith are life changing.
God’s Word spoken in faith is produced by the Holy Spirit; He performs the Word spoken (Jeremiah 1:12). God’s Divine substance is the Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit faith and Divine substance are the same; they are love gifts from God. The Holy Spirit’s invisible, unformed substance waits to be claimed and called forth. Saying the word substance releases a creative power that forms the answer to total provision and a continuous supply for all things.
God operates in faith and we are to exercise that same kind of faith. Faith comes by hearing the Word (Romans 10:17). If we don’t know what God has promised in His Word, we don’t have any basis for faith. In order to bring forth what we are believing for (the unseen) into reality, we must know what God says in His Word, believe what God says in His Word, say God’s Word in a personal, present-tense way and apply God’s Word in our own life. As we meditate on the promises and they become more and more real to us, the spirit of faith within becomes bold enough to speak that Word in power.
The fulfillment of every promise from God is available to all believers in Christ who, by the Holy Spirit, have revelation of how to mix God’s Word with faith. It is a challenging idea to understand that without faith, it is impossible to agree with God. The Word of God will not profit without the application of faith.
In the name of Jesus, we can take authority over adverse situations in our lives and see things change. We have been empowered by the indwelling Holy Spirit and the words of God have authority. Faith that is convinced of God performing His Word we speak, gives us rest, calmness, boldness and confidence. Making substance of the unseen bring us days of heaven on earth!
By revelation, we know the Holy Spirit is in us and is subject to the word of faith (Romans 10:8). The need for speaking faith words in order to activate the Holy Spirit in us will never end on earth. It is important to reaffirm God’s promises everyday by faith so that the Holy Spirit remains active in us. By the practice of speaking God’s Word, it enables us to achieve the life God intended. His Word will come to pass!
Daily Activation Sayings
1. I call upon the name of Jesus Christ and His riches are released for this day. Holy Spirit, You are activated in me; You are my life, my health and peace. I am Your container and You are my daily miracle of peace, power, plenty and purpose. By You, all things are possible, I have what I say, every need is met and every desire is fulfilled. By You, I have total provision and continuous supply. Thanks be to God Whose mercy endures forever.
2. I shout for joy and I am glad! I favor God’s righteous cause and I say continually, “Let the Lord be increased in me, who has pleasure in my prosperity.” (Psalm 35:27).
3. By understanding, releasing the Holy Spirit by saying so, I can have anything and everything.
4. All things are for my sake (II Corinthians 4:15).
5. With Jesus, He freely gives me all things (Romans 8:32).
6. My victorious daily life is not because of what I have, but it’s because of who I recognize, affirm and act upon within me…Jesus in me by the Holy Spirit.
7. By understanding the release of the Holy Spirit in me, living through me as me, I am able to function joyfully, calmly and usefully at maximum capacity in all events of life.
8. I use faith power words to speak as if I have what I’m saying. I can…Philippians 4:13. I am…Colossians 2:10. I have…II Peter 1:3. Now…Romans 13:11.
9. Faith is my gift to release the Holy Spirit who makes all things possible. By Him, negative circumstances are never final; He turns them into my good.