Recognize, Affirm, Act... This is Faith
"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1
While Jesus walked on earth healing the sick, there was a woman who suffered with constant bleeding for twelve years. She endured much suffering from many doctors, spent all her money to pay them and was no better, but worse. The woman heard of Jesus and said, "If I may touch but his clothes, I shall be whole" (Mark 5:28). She recognized Jesus as her source for healing, affirmed her belief for healing by saying so and acted upon her belief by pressing through the crowd to touch the garment of Jesus. She made a connection with Jesus and the connection allowed His life-giving Spirit to flow into her, making her whole.
God given faith is the connection with the invisible for our total provision and continuous supply. Faith is a strong belief, a complete trust and a confident assurance that so what we want and hope for is going to happen. It is a principle of action and power. Where there is faith there are miracles, visions, dreams, healings and all the gifts of God. The Bible says without faith, it is impossible to please God and whatever is not of faith is sin (Hebrews 11:6, Romans 14:23).
The first work of faith is speaking faith based on God's Word. Speaking faith calls into being that which does not exist yet (Job 22:28). We become what we want to be by affirming that we already are and we will have what we desire by affirming that we already have it. Words of faith put into statements are life changing.
God's Word spoken in faith is produced by the Holy Spirit; He performs the Word spoken (Jeremiah 1:12). God's Divine substance is the Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit faith and Divine substance are the same; they are love gifts from God. The Holy Spirit's invisible, unformed substance waits to be claimed and called forth. Saying the word substance releases a creative power that forms the answer to total provision and a continuous supply for all things.
Change your perception from the visible to the invisible; the unlimited substance of God (II Corinthians 4:18). We are in a process of deliverance from human dependence when we believe that God is our source. There are many physical avenues for our supply, but it is God Who is at work behind the scene. Our supply becomes more abundant when we recognize it, affirm it and act on it in a greater way.
Recognize and Receive the Provision from God's Promises
1. Believe that all promises of God are yes and amen to the glory of God by us as believers in Jesus Christ (II Corinthians 1:20).
2. Believe that by God's Divine power and exceedingly and precious promises, we have been given all things that pertain to life and godliness (II Peter 1:3-4).
3. Release the Holy Spirit to transform your old belief system of lack and limitation to the belief system that all things are possible.
4. Be willing to go through a time of learning to respond by God's Word, to people and circumstances. Practice when there is no pressure, so that under pressure, you do what you've practiced.
5. Everything is subject to our spoken word... say it to be so! Holy Spirit, I release the provision of the promises into my life. Thank you for perfect health and increased strength, sufficiency in all things, wealth and riches, renewed youth and for satisfying me with goodness. Thank you that the provision of the promises are always free for me by faith. In Jesus Christ's name. Amen.
6. There is no end to the promises of God. The substance of the Holy Spirit is unlimited and He is in us as our helper. I live in great confidence. By You I have leaped over a wall. I claim and release Your supernatural power, strength and energy for my life. Holy Spirit, You gird me with strength. I am surrounded, gifted and empowered by You. You make my life perfect and I am prepared for action. By You, my steps are enlarged and my feet do not slip. For by Your divine power, You have given me all things that pertain to life and godliness. In Jesus Christ's name. Yes and Amen.